This year, I have many goals. Chief among these are answering some of life’s most challenging questions.
We humans have always pondered our existence, trying to find meaning in a vacuum. And since my time on earth is numbered, I’m not going to focus on the infinite.
My focus is on the bigger picture: Solving the Great Mysteries.
10 things to solve in 2018
10. What is the airspeed velocity of a full-laden swallow?
9. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
8. Will the serial comma become standard, again?
7. Is popping your knuckles really bad for you?
6. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
5. Why is burnt coffee so popular?
4. What if John McClane was a real guy?
3. Did Jack really have to die, or was there enough room for him and Rose?
2. What is aerosol cheese really made of?
1. How do they get that peanut butter inside an apparently regular pretzel?
Find these answers and let your mind be free.